More about Beecholme


Beecholme is also the first postwar "mixed development" housing scheme in Hackney, with a mixture of houses and flats with the taller block having five storeys and containing one-bedroom and bedsit accommodation. It is featured in Volume 15 of Hackney History and was the site of Beecholme House, the family home of Maj. John André (d. 1780), who was executed as a British spy in the American War of Independence.

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Enhanced TRA meeting Wed 23rd July 2008


Click on the poster to bring it up a little larger or right click and select "open in new tab"


Here's the first "off the top of my head" creation for this upcoming TRA meeting.
I'm not sure if it will be the final one used. It just depends on whether I can come up with something I think will be more effective - or just plain better.

What do you think?
Do you like it?
Did it attract your attention?

Leave a comment below or email me at:
david@davidwhitedesign.co.uk.

No comments: