Timeless values Briton's hold that should never go out of fashion:
- Tolerance - this does not mean accept intolerant action by others but does mean tolerating intolerant beliefs and beliefs contrary to your own others hold as true.
- Consideration - for your fellow man "Do as you would be done by".
- Fairness - equity and impartiality before the law and in everyday dealings with others.
- Moderation - in all things.
- Honesty - and integrity.
- Cleanliness - both personal and environmental (no spitting or littering)
- Civic Responsibility - volunteering a minimum of time to help your community.
- Charity - towards others in thought and action "there, by the grace of God go I" is one to keep in mind.
Is there anything I've missed?
Leave a comment or email me - email@example.com
This shouldn't need saying but I'm afraid it does - all to often.